Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Forester XT 5 Speed
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im guessing this cluster wont even come close to working but i was surprised to not see any results in the search. has anyone tried this? the 05+ LGT clusters have the nice electroluminescent gauge lighting. theyre also not too expensive at all.

·
Registered
2006 Forester XT 5 Speed
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
might be worth experimenting. can get my hands on one of these clusters for like 60 bucks.

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,167 Posts
they arent the same dimensions. youd have to hack up the dash. im sure it can work, w/ lots of customization. ive noticed a trend in your posts, you always want to break new ground, then end up trying to sell stuff in the end after it doesnt work or fit. stop thinking outside the box, lol!

if you like the colors, you can always put leds behind the cluster. any color you want!

·
Registered
2016 Outback and WRX CVT
2,551 Posts
I don't know how much this may or may not help :redface: ->

Installing a V1 display in the Gauge Cluster - Subaru Legacy Forums

Puzzled on LegacyGT.com did an amazing job with the integration of his V1's Remote Display unit. :smile:

Note that there are several different versions of the BL/BP chassis' ('05-'09 Legacy) clusters, even within the "GT" or "i" models, as they go from year-to-year. Some changes were cosmetic, others also related to functionality (i.e. Si-Drive).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts