Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m stupid and left the sunroof open. It rained a lot. But now our keyless entries don’t work. Out locks work using the button but not with keyless entry. Anyone had this happen? Anything I can do? Thank you!

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
38,946 Posts
@Marcyc730 you need to provide more information on your vehicle for the forum members to help you. :wink:
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Registered
2017 2.5i Premium Manual 6-speed
71 Posts
I had the inside an outback throughly drenched once. It did not cause issues, but I did run a dehumidifier inside it for close to 48 hours with the windows up, emptied about 2 gallons of water. It helped dry everything out properly. Might help your issue. It will at least alleviate any mold issues that could happen because of the wet carpet and seats.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts