Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanted to switch my front and rear signal bulbs to led but im positive ill will result to hyperblinking,any options that i can do to solve it?i had lasfit led,thnx

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
18,841 Posts
Unless you're driving a 2019, you have 3 choices:

- Solid state flashers offered by a number of sellers. See this post for suggestions. Sources of Electronic Parts and Supplies

- Super versatile computer-based flashers by Diode Dynamics or the Canadian product TapTurn. Search here in the forum for details.

- The ugly, power wasting, resistor approach, which sucks up current and turns it into heat, fooling the stock flasher into thinking that all is OK.

The 2019 controls the blinkers from a multi-purpose integrated module. Our understanding of this is till evolving.

To make answering your questions easier,
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts