Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
99 UK S-turbo
8,566 Posts
Hmm, the 01My on use a wideband front sensor, the pre 01 use a two point, so their applicatuion list is bollox, ine sensor can't be fitted to both.

I suspect this is a 2 point sensor so useless if yours is an 01My car.

Rear sensors are super reliable, doubt you need one, what makes you think you need the upstream sensor anyway?

Simon

·
Don, King of the parts diagram
MY11 WRX STi Sedan 6MT
5,881 Posts

·
Registered
2000 S-Turbo
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm, the 01My on use a wideband front sensor, the pre 01 use a two point, so their applicatuion list is bollox, ine sensor can't be fitted to both.

Rear sensors are super reliable, doubt you need one, what makes you think you need the upstream sensor anyway?

Simon
Hi Simon, well I get intermittent CEL light coming on above above 130km/h, my exhaust is sooty, I can smell fuel and also my fuel consumption is awful, so I thought the O2 sensor might be shot it.

·
Registered
2000 S-Turbo
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Simon
Thanks Don, much appreciated. My Car is an 01, but I think its really a late 00, I'll see if these fit :)

·
Don, King of the parts diagram
MY11 WRX STi Sedan 6MT
5,881 Posts
Thanks Don, much appreciated. My Car is an 01, but I think its really a late 00, I'll see if these fit :)
If you think its a late MY00 then its different as the items listed are for the OBD cars from MY01 onwards.

What is the 10th digit of your VIN???

If its a "Y" then it's a MY00, if its a "1" its a MY01

·
Registered
2000 S-Turbo
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts