Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport CVT
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have one on their ‘19 yet?
Wondering what it sounds like. Would love a bit more sound but now willing to put up with any drone.

·
Registered
2015 2.5i Premium
1,304 Posts
$325 is a lot of money for just a new muffler and tip. I would suggest going to a local exhaust shop. They could install a new muffler and tip much less expensive. Plus a local shop can help get the sound you want and if there is a problem, they can easily fix it for you.

·
Premium Member
2019 Forester Sport CVT
542 Posts
Anyone have one on their ‘19 yet?
Wondering what it sounds like. Would love a bit more sound but now willing to put up with any drone.
I mounted one. I had dual magnaflows on my 09 Foz and it was a drone. Hard to hear conversations a t high speed. This is not the case with the Lechute muffler. It has a great balance with having a moderate performance sound, but still quieter than magnaflows.

I like it. You can check out some photos and specs in my journal page. Page 4. https://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f115/my-2019-subaru-forester-sport-let-modz-begin-792005/index4.html

·
Premium Member
2019 Forester Sport CVT
542 Posts
Sorry, I tried but videos would not post. The LeChute website has a video. I would add that it is louder, but not too loud. The perfect performance sound. You can go to the muffler shop, but this is a DIY option that is bolt on with no injury to your original muffler, so you can put it back on if you don't like the LeChute. The muffler shop will likely hack it off and weld on a new muffler, making it irreversible.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts