Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are currently sponsoring two events: on JAN 31st at Mobile Fairgrounds the local SCCA is setting up an autocross event, email Erin, [email protected] for details. On April 24th/25th we are having a meet at dealership followed up with an autocross event on Sunday. Hope to see everyone there subies and non-subies alike.

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,167 Posts
sounds like a good time! wish we had more local vendors to get involved w/ sponsoring events up here. make sure there are plenty of pics!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We will be posting pics, hoping to attract some vendor interest. Definitely want Foresters and Legacy GTs to come out. Would like to see more of these cars

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pics

Pics from last autox on 01/31 at Koby Subaru website are finally up. Over 70+ cars, nice subie prescence, da Beagle rocking his RS to 4th FTD. We still need Foresters <angry toaster> and Legacy GT <wagon mafia> to come out. Overall a great turnout for a first time site, will post details on future events.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RE-DO

gonna do it again on 02/28 ;autox at Sunny South. come on out, you can race or watch, subies or non-subies alike.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
autox

foresters unite, need someone to show at local event 28th this month at Sunny South in AL and put down what these cars can do.:evilatyou:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
saw the ad up top for grimmspeed, our dealership has done business with them and these guys are awesome:woohoo: they do great work in a short amount of time and always deliver as promised. Highly recommend them

·
Registered
2010 Forester
3 Posts
Gary, I'm a brand new Forester owner (bought yesterday from Koby :) )

Can I get more details on the event on the 28th? I would love to come! (Just to watch, for now)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
details?

sorry:icon_frown: I missed your post. its basically an SCCA sponsored event. drivers run an autocross course against the clock, competing in different classes based on how their car is modified. Lot of fun :Banane08: it costs nothing to watch, and some of the drivers will let you ride along, if you want. our next race day is on the 25th april. we will be having a meet and greet/ swap meet/cookout/etc for anyone interested on the 24th at the dealership. In fact, just posted pics from the 28th today at koby subaru website under dealership, then local events.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
fyi - some of the giveaways and door prizes have started to arrive for out event on the 24th.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts