Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Impreza WRX with PPP Manual of course! ;-)
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, does anyone out there know where I can get hold of these tires in Europe (Switzerland or France to be precise).
Thanks in advance
Simon

·
Premium Member
3,144 Posts
noctrl said:
Telemarker74 said:
Hi there, does anyone out there know where I can get hold of these tires in Europe (Switzerland or France to be precise).
Thanks in advance
Simon
Try http://www.reifendirekt.ch/ ?
Ah , I was going to reccomend mytyres , then I checked and reifendirekt is their swiss site :)

they're pretty good on price and delivery.

Steve

·
Premium Member
2017 Forester XT touring CVT
981 Posts
I had those tires 225/50/17 and they tramline way too much. They are super sticky though. They were also worn out in less than 20k miles. Noise increased as they wore also. Just a heads up should it be of any importance to you.

·
Premium Member
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Steve and Jami,
My 2001 s-turbo had two (d'ohhhhhhhh) of them fitted in front by the 'garage' (i use the term loosely...), where I bought it last summer, so it made more sense to get two more cheap and wear them out... I finally found them really very cheap at camskill.co.uk. I just got off my winter Pirelli snowsports so I'll tell you what I think with four instead of just two which was unbelievably ****e!.
Thanks
Simon

·
Premium Member
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
First impressions are much more positive with 4 (instead of 2 kumhos and 2 dead yokohamas), the wear on the original two after 10,000 kms is bearly noticeable and they're certainly very sticky. Only time will tell for the noise and the wear, but as I switch tyres between seasons they'll last a while yet at 20,000km per year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts