Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2003 forester XS
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I am getting conflicting answers - looking for someone that might be running them now . I am trying to stay at or under the magic 2" lift mark and am getting kings and wanted to go with the 1' spacers from subtle but now I think that might put me over ?

how much lift do they actually give you once actually on a foz ?

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
18 Posts
King progressives

ok I am getting conflicting answers - looking for someone that might be running them now . I am trying to stay at or under the magic 2" lift mark and am getting kings and wanted to go with the 1' spacers from subtle but now I think that might put me over ?

how much lift do they actually give you once actually on a foz ?
Primitive says that King progressives add approximately 35mm, or 1.4" to the body height of a Forester. I guess with the 1" spacers, you would be at 2.4" over OEM. Why not skip the spacers?

·
Premium Member
2009 Outback XT-B 5MT
10,255 Posts
I used +10mm front springs and +30mm rear springs. I think until recently, I had the ONLY set in the country. Kamil has the car now, and last I heard they were still running on it!

·
Registered
2003 forester XS
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If they do actually give a true 1.4 of lift after they are installed then I will just skip the blocks an through a little bigger profile tire on .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts