Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well Im not one for making a journal but i might as well since Ive got a ton of pics now. I bought my Forester back in September of 2009 with 13,000 miles on it stock. Now its got about 24,000 and has a Cobb catback exhaust currently. It did have a stage 2 Cobb AP tune and DP installed for about 3 months before I had to sell them while I was unemployed. Now that Ive found a new source of income its time to get it back up to par again :biggrin:. More pics and mods to be listed later.

===2.12.2010=== Here is a video of today when we got a RECORD snowfall for DFW here in Texas of 12". Just a quick one. Sorry about the fuzzy vid but It was from my little kodak digital camera. Still it sounds good :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GviomzUInZM

Dog tested, Basset Hound approved :discomonkey:

One of my Basset hound
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL79G2BJqdM

·
Registered
2004 Forester X Automatic
90 Posts
That is one sweet ride! My next forester exactly hopefully. Even want those wheels!

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks bud! I love it :)

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One more of the FXT ,my Basset Joe and my Fiance

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahaha, his ears are dragging in the slush. didn't go too far with the summer tires huh
What i had summer tires on there???? thats what was slowing me down:biggrin: Yea it was one of those random snow storms that took everyone here by suprise so I didnt really have a chance to throw on a winter set of tires. Its not to often we need anything beside summer tires here. I used to live in Dundalk, MD and I remember those winter storms so I wasnt to worried about this one.

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is what it looked like the first day I brought it home.

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Tuned, my dog was actually one of the reasons I started looking at the Foresters. My 2 door bmw wasnt cutting it anymore and I need more space.
Heres what I went from before. btw I have a thing for blue :biggrin:

·
Registered
12 WRX STI Hatchback 6 Speed
67 Posts
Nice. This weather has been a blast to drive in. I've lived around DFW for most of my 42 years and I've only seen this much snow once.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts