Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1998 Forester L
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased our first Forester for my wife. We are both photographers and she needed the ability to carry her equipment to and from jobs. This car seemed perfect for her. I just wanted to say hello and look forward to some great info here on the forum....Thanks!
This is the nicest car she has ever owned....I think you can tell in these photos.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,714 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on your '98 Forester purchase! Thanks for posting up pictures, so the forum members can look over your Forester. :wink:

Bobby...

·
Registered
2009 Forester
75 Posts
Very nice being photographers we should look forward to some more nice pics of the forester too :biggrin: Welcome from Indiana

·
Registered
1998 Forester L
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ADC, I have no service history so I am uncertain if it has been changed.
If I had to guess by the way this forester has been taken care of it was done, but I plan on having my mechanic give it a good look over asap.

That is as soon as we are done with my truck....winter is coming fast and i still need 3 cords of wood to get through the cold...any pointers or opinions how to fix a worn key slot on the crank:icon_confused: in my truck that is, the forester is running strong.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts