Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow , love tihis car more than I thought. Just purchased a used ‘17 Silver/Black premium/Moonroof 29K miles that was a lease return , Vehicle pretty much Mint condition. Using as a work / daily driver car so I can stop driving my Diesel truck as a daily driver. (need for towing reasons). We also have a 2020 Outback Onyx Black on black that we love as well. Gotta say this Forestor is so great & pleasantly surprised with the car had really been considering a Crosstrek but changed mind at last minute and went for the Forestor. Most likely will change out wheels and possibly add a few things as time goes. Kinda digging the older body style of this Forester, seems timeless to me.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congrats on your purchase and glad you went for a premium version. I got a CPO 17 2.5i Foz which had 27,000 miles on it and really miss the premium features. FYI, 2 things:

1. Your AC condenser might stop working and this is common across most 17 Foz. I paid $800 for the replacement but after that Subaru of America sent a mail that this is a widespread issue and will reimburse for any payments. For me, the dealer was kind enough to reimburse part of it.

2. I also received a mail from Subaru of America that Reargate latch might stop working and will be fixed for free at any dealer if so.

Thought this might help :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts