Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT Limited
83 Posts
Hi David & welcome to the forum.
My 08 XT was my first Subie, and although I'm still paying for it, I haven't been able to wipe the grin off my face every time I drive it. It's an amazing machine, and I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine. This forum is a great place to meet Subie enthusiasts and learn a lot about your car.

Regards,
George

·
Registered
2008 XT Sports
179 Posts
Ah man, David so youre the one that crushed my dreams!! I was soo close on pulling the trigger on that exact Forster from the Puente Hills Subaru! The only thing I was hesitating on is the fact that I live all the way over here in the East Coast and I woulda had to shell out over $850 at least to have it shipped here. Good luck with the car bro, my heart is truly broken :icon_cry:

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,944 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the new Forester purchase! Thanks for posting a picture. :cool:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
NA No more! :(
8,529 Posts
Ooh damn I heard that one got snatched up lately. Congrats on it. I was looking at it too..

·
Registered
2008 XT SOLD
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ah man, David so youre the one that crushed my dreams!! I was soo close on pulling the trigger on that exact Forster from the Puente Hills Subaru! The only thing I was hesitating on is the fact that I live all the way over here in the East Coast and I woulda had to shell out over $850 at least to have it shipped here. Good luck with the car bro, my heart is truly broken :icon_cry:
LOL! Sorry Yamsta! I just had to get this car. I have always wanted a Subaru for a long time now but never got one cause it had for four doors. But now that my new baby is coming soon :Banane14: , I need a bigger car and why not a subaru!! I have a 2000 mustang and an all new 2010 Camaro SS, and they are not so kid friendly. I have looked at this car for a little while on the internet and I once I saw that the price went down, I had to try to get it! Yamsta, did you come all the way down from maryland just to get this car?

Thanks everyday for the warm welcome! :Banane35: I plan to do some mods to the car but not much. I have own this car a few days now and I love it! Its a great a car for my new family! I will take care of this car very well! thanks you guys and sorry Yamsta!

·
Registered
NA No more! :(
8,529 Posts
I heard about it for a few weeks but I wouldn't say more than a month or so. Never went up. Keep telling myself I will wait until my NA dies :p No monthly expenses is a good thing.

·
Banned
2007 XT Sports Manual
6,413 Posts
Congrats and welcome! It's always nice to see another local XT Sports owner on the boards.

Not sure if you are interested in moddin' your car or not, but if you are, please be sure to check us out: Subtle Solutions we are located in Huntington Beach, CA and have an XT Sports as well!

·
Registered
2008 XT SOLD
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Congrats and welcome! It's always nice to see another local XT Sports owner on the boards.

Not sure if you are interested in moddin' your car or not, but if you are, please be sure to check us out: we are located in Huntington Beach, CA and have an XT Sports as well!
hehe! Thanks! I plan some very little modding. Just emblems and maybe a CAI. But not sure. For now I just want to enjoy it. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts