Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just missed the May FOTM contest, but thought this photo was worth sharing. This past weekend a group of cyclists went out to Moab for some good old fashion desert riding. While trying to meet up with the rest of the group, we got a little side-tracked with poor directions and ended up driving at least 10mi down the wrong dirt road. This was definitely a dirt road not meant for the newly lowered Fozie hauling camping and bike gear for three. The light scrapes to the under undercarriage and mudflaps serve as a permanent reminder. After giving up on finding the crew, we decide to call it a night, pop the tents in the middle of nowhere, and get some sleep. Here is the beautiful scenery we woke up to.

·
Registered
2005 Forester X
225 Posts
Nice! I just got back from that area a couple weeks ago. Still haven't gotten rid of all the red dust...

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice! I just got back from that area a couple weeks ago. Still haven't gotten rid of all the red dust...
No kidding about the dust. The gail force winds we experienced throughout the weekend didn't help anything.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bigjay, are your windows squealing now when you open and close them? I did a big cleaning on the interior and wiped down the weather stripping around the windows, but it's still not gone. I just figured getting all the dust off around the windows would do the trick, but alas, no luck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts