Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Shopping For SF5
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello SF.org! I just picked up my first FXT last night. It's an RBP with the 4EAT. I really wanted a 5-speed but couldn't pass up this car, which only has 48K on the odometer. I traded in my 2013 WRX sedan for the extra space and to get into a cheaper car. This is my third Subaru. Before the 2013 WRX I had a silver 2006 WRX wagon.

I've been in/around the car scene for a while now. I've done the Honda thing, the Nissan thing and about 5 years ago I grew up and got into Subarus. I'm looking forward to participating in the community and slowly modding my FXT. Plans include suspension, exhaust and the XTI mods. Not looking to get too crazy, but definitely going to have fun with this car.

My new FXT:

The 2013 WRX I just traded:

My old 2006 WRX Wagon:

·
Registered
2011 2.5 X Premium 4EAT
84 Posts
Cograts on the Forester and Welcome!
I love Subies too and Picked up my Forester a little while ago. I had a 12' Impreza with a CVT....and hated the CVT with a passion! So, I opted to go with higher ground clearance and something with gears! LOL!

·
Registered
2001 Shopping For SF5
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcome!

I had my FXT tinted today (Virginia legal limit of 50% front windows, 20% rear windows). I've also been slowly gathering suspension parts which I plan to install in the next couple of months when it warms up (currently 25 degrees in NoVa). So far I have a Whiteline 22mm adjustable sway bar and STI Springs. Looking for stock WRX struts and a stock STI rear sway bar, so if you know of any...

·
Administrator
2016 & 2018 2.5i Premium CVT
19,633 Posts
Welcome! We have lots of members here from the Balto-Wash-NoVa area. You can find out about current doings in the area from the massive (133 pages and counting) MD, VA, PA thread.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts