Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from israel. Just bought my first Subaru forester 2021 (Manufacture in Japan) 2.5 sport, after driving 6 years on Honda vehicles, last one was turbo 1.5.

*From a week's use - a different driving experience.

*Starlink Multimedia System is good, android auto works fast. (Better than honda system)

*i dont have any problems so far with the car.

·
Administrator
15,410 Posts
G'day & Welcome aboard and congrats on the new Foz!

BTW
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Account Details". The optional information you enter there will display when members click "About" in your forum profile. You can also create a custom "Signature" that will display every time you make a forum post. The optional additional information you provide could mean getting forum member replies, or not..

·
Registered
2020 Subaru Forester
9 Posts
Hello from israel. Just bought my first Subaru forester 2021 (Manufacture in Japan) 2.5 sport, after driving 6 years on Honda vehicles, last one was turbo 1.5.

*Starlink Multimedia System is good, android auto works fast. (Better than honda system)

*i dont have any problems so far with the car. View attachment 544549
Love mine too. Got a 2020 before the 21's were out on a great deal. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2019 Forester Limited
20 Posts

*i dont have any problems so far with the car. View attachment 544549
Welcome to the Forester family! I’m enjoying my first Forester as well here in the USA!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts