Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in central Washington. Just picked up a 2004 Forester 2.5 XT. Currently in auto (unfortunately) for my girlfriends daily driver however, is also my new project car and will eventually get STI swapped! I currently also own a 2015 wrx with the FA20 platform and have been continuously modding that to create more safe power and I will continue. I am very glad I picked up this Forester being that I am really intrigued with engines, engine management and power/safe vehicle tuning. I am very excited to learn as much as I can about the EJ25 platform base and see what I can do to this FXT to gain more power (safely with the 4EAT trans) as time goes on. I do as much of the work I can on my vehicles myself as it not only helps me save money for the higher priced mods, but also teaches me a lot along the way. Glad to be part of this forum!!

·
admin
2019 3.6R & 98 Forester Atlanta, GA
7,254 Posts
Welcome,
Let the modding begin.The 4EAT is not that bad if you are willing to tell it what you want it to do. When you get a chance fill in you details in your user CP. It helps us help you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts