Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Forester
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was thinking that i may be a good idea to have a junkyard thread here.
basically, if you know of a junkyard that has a forester (or any subaru that can trade parts) in your area, post up the yard and car(s) they have.

May be helpful for people looking for some. i know its hard to find them around my area.

I'm in Nashville Tn, and i know that Imports of Lavergne has a 99 Forester thats pretty complete minus the engine.

if this is a bad idea, then may this thread fade away in history.

·
Banned
2000 Forester L
320 Posts
I haven't been able to find ANY Subarus around here. I just want some nice OB or Baja 16" alloys on the cheap.

·
Super Moderator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
17,886 Posts
Good idea for a thread!

Subarus just last so darn long that they don't seem to show up in the junkyards. When I go back to Maryland, where I used to live, I might find one at Crazy Ray's in Jessup (across the RR tracks from the jail). I haven't yet located any yards since I moved to New Hampshire.

·
Registered
2003 Forester
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol, looks like it may take some time to actually find some yards to list.
im going to start calling ones around the middle tn area this week to see who has what.

i used to have a list of every salvage yard within 100mile radius of nashville, but it disappeared.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Try car-part.com. It's a great resource for used parts. Put in your zip code and you can screen for parts near your zip, call and go by to inspect/purchase. I've used this feature numerous times to find parts in Houston for a variety of cars.

good luck

·
Registered
84 Posts
Try car-part.com. It's a great resource for used parts. Put in your zip code and you can screen for parts near your zip, call and go by to inspect/purchase. I've used this feature numerous times to find parts in Houston for a variety of cars.

good luck
Yes Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market
When you search for parts, it lists all the junkyards info in your area.

In case you need Subaru engine w/3 yr warranty ... www.ccrengines.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts