Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Forester Sport
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All. I'm Kevin (along with Buzz and Dexter) Jumping over from the Crosstrek forums. Just traded my 2017 Crosstrek Limited for a 2020 Forester Sport and hoping the orange interior trimming grows on me. Greetings from Massachusetts and I look forward to making a new group of friends here!

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
37,840 Posts
@kevcor620 welcome to the forum from Oregon!

For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Account Details". The optional information you enter there will display when members click "About" in your forum profile. You can also create a custom "Signature" that will display every time you make a forum post. The optional additional information you provide could mean getting forum member replies, or not.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT Member Journal] ['03 X Member Journal]

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
18,567 Posts
My Dad got 5 digits, inherited from a family friend. I had moved out of the state when he moved on, so he in turn passed it along to a friend

My Massachusetts license plate win was when I got an even hundred number for my first car.

·
Super Moderator
1,882 Posts
Welcome to the forums @kevcor620...

Question is this an addition to the Subaru carriage house, or replacement?

I'm also on the XVForums, along with a few others on this site too...🙃

C.

·
Registered
2020 Forester Sport
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome to the forums @kevcor620...

Question is this an addition to the Subaru carriage house, or replacement?

I'm also on the XVForums, along with a few others on this site too...🙃

C.
Replacement. Traded in the crosstrek for the forester. The dogs demanded more room in the back of their limo

1 - 14 of 14 Posts