Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
2004 Forester XT 4eat
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
how are you liking the ewg setup? i thought about doing this next along with a uel header. my inj are maxed as well on my vf43
i love it, my injectors are maxed out too though :( itll be great when i finish my built shortblock and element GT52 turbo ;)

only down side is how loud it is, i got pulled over by a cop that was 3 blocks away and didnt even see my car. the only reason i didnt get a ticket was because i never saw me in the act. and it was only like 10psi to merge onto the road :crazy:

· Registered
2004 Forester XT 4eat
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
update on fmic?
its been a while since ive been on here so im sorry it took so long. FMIC is a used SS autochrome core, bought for 75 shipped. piping is some ebay brand, 200 shipped brand new and the fitment was dead on. better than the 500 dollar gimmic set up my buddy bought for his 07 sti. so the grand total for it? 275. dead on fitment, just had to hack up the bumper and delete my fogs, which i can deal with

· Registered
2004 Forester XT 4eat
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Looks amazing john! You dont happen to have your old STi susp setup, do you?
mike i have my rear struts, with the sti top hats (about 70k on struts, and 15k on the top hats) and sti front top hats (about 10k on them). the rears have the dreaded clunk so i can let them go for cheap..

21 - 25 of 25 Posts