Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Fast & Dirty
2009 Forester XT 4 speed auto
4,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a big fan of this product since I got it. Few weeks ago. If you do a lot of hiking and like to heat hot food while on the trail then this is for you. In the picture I am cooking a bowl of chucky soup. It will make me coffee in 90 seconds. Yes 90 seconds.

The black cozy around the bowl lets you hold the entire unit (everything you see in the picture while it cooks. You then turn off the unit and start eating.

Thunks up. :rock:

·
Registered
1999 subaru forester s
218 Posts
lol well you got me there im sorry , how much dose the the jet boil way ? because right now im useing my pocket rocket and a gsi ti pot set i know its not as fast to boil but its light

·
Registered
1998 Forester
602 Posts
A roll of heavy duty foil and a hot engine is what I use...I bet I could have used a pizza stone when I had failing head gaskets and made a great pie.

I usually get 1 whole chicken per 60 miles, another 10 to 12 miles if you want baked potatos..lol

·
Registered
1999 subaru forester s
218 Posts
A roll of heavy duty foil and a hot engine is what I use...I bet I could have used a pizza stone when I had failing head gaskets and made a great pie.

I usually get 1 whole chicken per 60 miles, another 10 to 12 miles if you want baked potatos..lol
thats good to know for road trips thanks :biggrin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts