Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5XT SH Manual
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2007 XT has developed a new problem. Whilst driving slowly and I start accelerating under half to three quarter throttle, my car jerks and it feels like a miss fire, or something.... I have taken it to the dealer, who put the computer on. They have not been able to pinpoint the problem. Has anyone experienced the same?:shrug:

·
Registered
2004 Forester 2.5XT 4EAT
234 Posts
I'm experiencing something like this. When i'm under half throttle i can feel it consistently buck or missfire over and over again until i let off the throttle or give it more throttle.

I have no idea what's causing it though.

·
Registered
04 forester xt
969 Posts
same problem here. ive changed the plugs,cleaned the maf and the engine grounds. did a new fuel filter. i still cant get rid of it. i also have a protune stage 2 so it shouldnt be tune related. im thinking its fuel related. regulater or injectors maybe.

·
Registered
2004 Forester 2.5XT 4EAT
234 Posts
Well tonight I played detective and found a vacuum line dangling off the front of the engine. I reinstalled that, fixed another vacuum line that had split, cleaned my boost solenoid, and cleaned my MAF...again. Seems to have helped but not totally gone. After reading and talking to some people I believe it may just be the nature of the boxer beast for some.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts