Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

421 - 427 of 427 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #421
I had it up for sale and priced it high because the extensive amount of work done to it. I really did not want to sell it so I pretty much gave it to my brother who needed a bigger car for his family. He was having issues with his BMW so he is taking the Forester. He isn’t allowed to sell it and I will probably take it back a few years down the line. Right now I need a more fuel efficient vehicle (Prius) for my commute and keeping my collectable car on the side (08 S2000 CR 1 of 600). I’d prefer to keep the Subaru but my wife doesn’t want to drive it for a daily (primary driving in traffic with it) so I’m probably going to get her a Camry for a DD. She current is driving our Sienna which also is another lousy car for commuting.

Nothing really changed in the last 2 years. I pretty much ran out of stuff to do to the car. Only other stuff was to go crazy with FMIC or v-mount.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Wow! You are a good man. Letting your brother use your fully JDM high dollar modded, rare car for family and daily driver use. I do get it though. It's better to see your bro enjoy it and watch it be enjoyed by others. The important part is that it still has the same last name on the title.
Thanks for the update.

421 - 427 of 427 Posts
About this Discussion
426 Replies
60 Participants
JDM Junkyard
Subaru Forester Owners Forum
We’re the best Subaru Forester Owners Forum to talk about the best years of the Subaru Forester, modifications and reliability history of the Subaru Forester.
Full Forum Listing