Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

401 - 420 of 425 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
After going over your mod list..where should I begin!!!! You have soo much I want....

Do you still have the uel tomei? I don't see it on your list, but thought you had both el & uel.

I also didn't know you had HID's...I would like to know more.:biggrin:
Seats are on my replace list, and curious about those Spec-C's.

These are a few to start...hahaha

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #402
I do have the Tomei UEL headers and they are thermal coated by Embee inside and out. That’s a hard one to sell since I’d want top $$ for it and nobody would pay that. Plus it keeps my underhood temps down.

I do have the HID head lights along with the factory high low working, and the factory height adjustment. Now that’s one expensive headlight considering all the stuff. The height adjustment wires haven’t been installed yet, but I have all the parts to the system which includes the switch and the wire harness made by a forum member (forgot name). HID’s are working perfectly and the headlights have no reflectors from Japan, and I buffed the crap out of them so they are super clean. It’s a complete set and I made it plug and play…and 100% reversible.

Yes…I have Spec C front seats (with driver and passenger height adjustment) and FSTI rear seats(with rear seat recliner) and the entire FSTI center counsel and hvac controls (in the factory black) including the red hazard button and stuff. I’d only sell as a complete set and would require some type of factory swap to go along with it.

Now…at the time I bought all the parts it would of ran close to $5k for all the above. That’s when the yen to dollar was 100 to 1. Now the yen is 80 to 1 which means it’s 20% more to get. I really don’t know if I sold them based on market value if anybody would pay for them….haha. Then again the FSTI cluster I sold was worth $700 and only sold for $450 within a day and had people PM’ing me offering me more for it. I’ll think about it and if I decide to sell I’ll hit you up.

·
Registered
22,326 Posts
I do have the Tomei UEL headers and they are thermal coated by Embee inside and out. That’s a hard one to sell since I’d want top $$ for it and nobody would pay that. Plus it keeps my underhood temps down.

I do have the HID head lights along with the factory high low working, and the factory height adjustment. Now that’s one expensive headlight considering all the stuff. The height adjustment wires haven’t been installed yet, but I have all the parts to the system which includes the switch and the wire harness made by a forum member (Tuned200). HID’s are working perfectly and the headlights have no reflectors from Japan, and I buffed the crap out of them so they are super clean. It’s a complete set and I made it plug and play…and 100% reversible.

Yes…I have Spec C front seats (with driver and passenger height adjustment) and FSTI rear seats(with rear seat recliner) and the entire FSTI center counsel and hvac controls (in the factory black) including the red hazard button and stuff. I’d only sell as a complete set and would require some type of factory swap to go along with it.

Now…at the time I bought all the parts it would of ran close to $5k for all the above. That’s when the yen to dollar was 100 to 1. Now the yen is 80 to 1 which means it’s 20% more to get. I really don’t know if I sold them based on market value if anybody would pay for them….haha. Then again the FSTI cluster I sold was worth $700 and only sold for $450 within a day and had people PM’ing me offering me more for it. I’ll think about it and if I decide to sell I’ll hit you up.
I think I made you one as well. :biggrin:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Damn I like your STI man very nice.... One thing Im not sure if you or anyone on here has done yet is change the location of your innercooler to a front mount. Its a big thing to do here in Japan as most of these guys drift their cars and you get more air intake with it mounted in the front.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #409
Damn I like your STI man very nice.... One thing Im not sure if you or anyone on here has done yet is change the location of your innercooler to a front mount. Its a big thing to do here in Japan as most of these guys drift their cars and you get more air intake with it mounted in the front.
i only daily drive it, and don't want the lag. Plus i commute with it, so I have less issues with a TMIC. There are a few people that do FMIC but i'm not going to need it unless I go big turbo.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #414
why is your crossfire lip just thrown on the top of the pile in the back of the garage?
Was planning to lift the forester and drive it up the mountain to go snowboarding, but decided to just take the van. need to put it back on but all that 3m tape is a pain to pull of. Got to do it.

Ron! I still have your cabin air filter! LOL Might as well just mail it to you.
I know...with the amount of cars I got to maintain now and the work load i have...no time to run down.

ASM fenders?
yup...sold them and replaced with OE...didn't like them with stock wheels.

·
Registered
340 Posts
how bad was the 08 roof rack swap? I've always wondered if I could put the sg5 roof rail deletes on my car, but havn't had a chance to measure both rails.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #416
how bad was the 08 roof rack swap? I've always wondered if I could put the sg5 roof rail deletes on my car, but havn't had a chance to measure both rails.
i didn't swap the roof rack. It's stock. I want to delete them but haven't looked into it.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Any updates on this white wag? I saw a for sale thread posted on this and knew it had to be some sort of joke. There is no possible way you can part ways with this one of a kind beauty. There is just too much of your blood sweat and tears invested into making it what it is

401 - 420 of 425 Posts
About this Discussion
424 Replies
60 Participants
JDM Junkyard
Subaru Forester Owners Forum
We’re the best Subaru Forester Owners Forum to talk about the best years of the Subaru Forester, modifications and reliability history of the Subaru Forester.
Full Forum Listing