Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

381 - 400 of 425 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #382
yes, white is best...so much easier to keep clean. I was had/have a lot of black cars which tend to be too much of a paint to keep clean.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Been busy in the honda forums for my daily ride, but was asked to do a shoot...

So my buddy Eddie is hangin with some very cool vehicles here. In particular, yours.
What an inspiring build. If and when I get a Fozz, the bar you have set is where I will aim. Incredible build on my favorite model/year.

Did John join the shoot too? That sucker...I want his cage.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #386
So my buddy Eddie is hangin with some very cool vehicles here. In particular, yours.
What an inspiring build. If and when I get a Fozz, the bar you have set is where I will aim. Incredible build on my favorite model/year.

Did John join the shoot too? That sucker...I want his cage.
John wasn't part of the shoot. Eddie was there as well, and so was Franco. We all chilled sitting around getting some sun that day.

I still need to get myself that poster.

·
Registered
827 Posts
i saw that 06/07 sti at the end at dave formans the night before the shoot. thing is clean.

gunna fix up that civic also?

yaa i feel white cars are the easiest and black is hardest...and why do i have a black forester :crazy:

·
Registered
28 Posts
John wasn't part of the shoot. Eddie was there as well, and so was Franco. We all chilled sitting around getting some sun that day.

I still need to get myself that poster.
Thats cool man. Saw the rest of the photos at SubieLife and someone posted a few on wfc and stancenation. Ed has done some cool things with his GD. I truly love John's build though. The second he grabbed that hood and cage his car became a jaw-dropper.

·
Premium Member
2,659 Posts
haha too funny, i just started thinking bout swapping my recaro into our yota swagger van. the back seat of the foz is shrinking everyday as the kiddos grow.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #396
haha too funny, i just started thinking bout swapping my recaro into our yota swagger van. the back seat of the foz is shrinking everyday as the kiddos grow.
you telling me. my son was wearing 2t at 14months....and he's already 30lbs and probably 36" tall and not even 2 years old.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #397
hum....i've neglected my fozzy. I guess gas prices can do that to you. They hitting $5 per gallon by the summer from what people say. That's the main reason I've been driving my civic which gives me 36mpg.

I need to look for a diesel motor swap or something to keep my going. Haha.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #398
debating on slowly parting off the non essentials on the car....hum. just something I've been thinking since I don't drive the car enough with work and all.

381 - 400 of 425 Posts
About this Discussion
424 Replies
60 Participants
JDM Junkyard
Subaru Forester Owners Forum
We’re the best Subaru Forester Owners Forum to talk about the best years of the Subaru Forester, modifications and reliability history of the Subaru Forester.
Full Forum Listing