Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
JDM 2003 Subaru Forester XT
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I am new here. My name is Josh and I just recently got a manual 2003 Subaru Forester Xt imported to me. She’s wonderful however the rad needs replacement. Im looking for an oem one but i’m wondering if any NA subaru rads would fit. Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
2007 forester xt auto
218 Posts
if it is an automatic you will need one with the cooler at the bottom I think.

·
Registered
JDM 2003 Subaru Forester XT
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i’ve been told a lot of the radiator will fit but not perfectly, not too interested in trying to rig it up to fit. i think 45111SA000 is what i’m looking for exactly but finding it anywhere but europe is a task!! might just pick up an na 03 Impreza Wrx rad and see how close it is to fitting. Also the subaru’s that have the production date from 02 january - oct and oct-december have a different radiator! heads spinningz.

·
Registered
2007 forester xt auto
218 Posts
I replaced my XT rad with an OE equivalent (Think it was Koyo brand) a few years ago. Bought it at a Toronto Rad shop. Forget the name, but they had it in a day and it was identical to OEM,

·
Registered
2004 Forester Cross Sports JDM, Turbo, 5 Spd
10 Posts
Replaced my Radiator on my IMPORTED RHD 2004 Cross Sports 5 speed 2.0L Turbo EJ205, with one from Piston Ring. part number CU2812. Fit was exact! This one will also work with the Automatic as it has the cooler built in. Just did this one back in June 2020
Spread the NEWS!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts