Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I am the KING
looking for SF5
870 Posts
dont get headers!!!!! bad idea Hd them on my STi hated my car and couldnt wait to get rid of either car or headers first no no no no on headers! you lose all bottom end. plus there is no reason for them unless you are making 500whp+

·
Recovering Modaholic
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DonutKing said:
dont get headers!!!!! bad idea Hd them on my STi hated my car and couldnt wait to get rid of either car or headers first no no no no on headers! you lose all bottom end. plus there is no reason for them unless you are making 500whp+
Mo "dadscruizzer" swears by his GT spec V2 header...I think the difference is in the tuning. the Foz will get tuned with the header/VF39. If I dont get the GT spec header, I'll just get a stock STi manifold and have it ported.

·
Recovering Modaholic
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
$60 is cheaper than importing from japan! and you dont even have to translate any obscure websites to get it. nobody will steal a pink "F"

·
I am the KING
looking for SF5
870 Posts
ya kastle is local to us and from what i hear is a good guy to get stuff from.

·
Recovering Modaholic
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sirwilliam said:
You guys ever think to ask him for a group buy?
I'm glad you're using your head! I'm in, I'm sure if we can get 10 or more then they would do a group buy.

·
Registered
2006 RX8
423 Posts
Nice badge!! That would look great on the modded mesh grill. If we could get a nice GB with a better price....say $45 shipped...I would be interested.

Jeff

·
MY BBEAST
2016 SUBARU FORESTER 2.5i AUTO-MATIC
714 Posts
What kind of turbo do you have?
What kind of headers do you have ?

DonutKing said:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts