Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Mad Englishman.
MY06 Forester STi 6MT
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from here toddling along this weekend...?

I'll be there on the SurreyScoobies stand if you wanted a biscuit (and to say hi obviously - we don't take kindly to biscuit thieves per se)

:biggrin:

·
Mad Englishman.
MY06 Forester STi 6MT
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool stuff. What stand you running then...?

·
Mad Englishman.
MY06 Forester STi 6MT
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fueltopia stand mate a mix of everything ,might run the forester ,depends if i can find to play with the map before sunday
Sorry mate, not sure if it was sunlotion, fuel vapours, burning rubber, the amqazing tottie on show, or just the 1 hour sleep last night, but didn't spot your stand when I was wandering around.

Where were you near...?

:icon_frown:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sorry mate, not sure if it was sunlotion, fuel vapours, burning rubber, the amqazing tottie on show, or just the 1 hour sleep last night, but didn't spot your stand when I was wandering around.

Where were you near...?

:icon_frown:
we were a couple of stands up from the dyno ,forester was at the back had a purple blue wide arch pulsar on the front of the stand mate

·
Mad Englishman.
MY06 Forester STi 6MT
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
we were a couple of stands up from the dyno ,forester was at the back had a purple blue wide arch pulsar on the front of the stand mate
Oh krikey, you were up that end. Must have walked right past you several times visiting the "Monster" :huh:

·
Registered
2004 WRX PPP Wagon Manual
153 Posts
I kept an eye out for you but couldn't see the SS stand or your Foz, where was the stand? Also had an eye on the racing in case you took it for a blast up the strip. I was tempted but will save it for a quieter day when the crowd isn't so big in case I stall it

·
Mad Englishman.
MY06 Forester STi 6MT
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I kept an eye out for you but couldn't see the SS stand or your Foz, where was the stand? Also had an eye on the racing in case you took it for a blast up the strip. I was tempted but will save it for a quieter day when the crowd isn't so big in case I stall it
We had a "camping stand" :biggrin: so weren't on the concrete but over in the field opposite the food stalls at the start end of the strip ! Didn't do the strip, cos if I did, the Foz would break. I have that kind of luck with stuff like that.

·
Mad Englishman.
MY06 Forester STi 6MT
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wot, no SF.org decals?
Not yet no. Know where they're going though - under the wing mirrors :biggrin: Ran out of time last week before the show, as had to renew the Tein one at the front.

·
Registered
2008 GRB 20th anniversary 6 MT
6,570 Posts
Nice one but your front bumper has stone chips :icon_wink:
Tell me about it as after a winter mine has a few too! Bl**dy gritters!

·
Mad Englishman.
MY06 Forester STi 6MT
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice one but your front bumper has stone chips :icon_wink:
Tell me about it as after a winter mine has a few too! Bl**dy gritters!
Yes it does...thank you for noticing. :N_poke:

Shame I can't sue every local council in the country for the **** condition of the roads over the last 6 months. Picked up ANOTHER bullseye on the windscreen the other day which may mean my 4th windscreen on the FSTi :mob: Hopefully it can be fixed though.

·
Registered
2008 GRB 20th anniversary 6 MT
6,570 Posts
Yes, last winter has taken its toll on the roads and noone seems to care about them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts