01 FORESTER
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could some one tell me if a Japanese impreza exhaust will fit a sturbo
thanks billy

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi it will fit mate but u will have to extend the tail pipe ,ive just brought my 3rd forester and fitted a nur spec off my mates impreza and had to weld about 5" on to the tail pipe and now looks proper ,before all it was doing was melting the bumper lol

hope this helps

·
Registered
23 Posts
i had an old subaru back box in the workshop so cut the tailpipe off that and welded it on ,preety certain u could get a tail[pipe the same size as the one u have off ebay ,it took me 10 mins to fit the exhaaust then 15 mins to cut off the other pipe ,position it and weld it on ,as i said looks like its made for the car now ,will try post some pics up for u

cheers

·
Registered
01 FORESTER
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
could i cut some out the center and add it the way ? do you no if it will go through the mot with the second cat out or will it need changing

·
Registered
23 Posts
the only prob i found with cutting the center pipe was u then have to move the hangers as well cause they wont line line up with the car,it should go through mot but dont quote me on that

·
Registered
01 FORESTER
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for that i no wot you mean about the hangers.will put it on this aft and take to my mate and get him to do emission test for me and see wot happens .thank billy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts