Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2015 XT-P
638 Posts
In the upper scrolling pictures it looks like an XT-P cloth seat interior, not sure if there are seat heater switches on the console or not, or if it's a non US version. The lower interior picture shows the "cold in winter", "hot in summer" seat material that the US limited buyers get, like it or not.

·
Registered
14 Forester XT cvt
138 Posts
In the upper scrolling pictures it looks like an XT-P cloth seat interior, not sure if there are seat heater switches on the console or not, or if it's a non US version. The lower interior picture shows the "cold in winter", "hot in summer" seat material that the US limited buyers get, like it or not.

I like the premium sport seats in my XT. I'm not quite sure what cold in the winter /hot in the summer means. I feel I don't need the AWP at all. Also the article says the doors are tinny and the glass thin, this is a very solid car and it does not have tinny doors IMO. I consider the XT a overall better car and buy than a BMW X1

·
Registered
2014 Forester Premiun 6MT 6MT
98 Posts
Jouralism Class

SENIOR ONLINE EDITOR RORY CARROLL needs to go back and learn to be more clear. He writes like I do when I'm tired and do not proof read a first draft.

Overall not the glowing review MT typically gives.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts