Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Oilfield Trash
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am thinking about dropping some money (DIN pod and 3 Omori's, $575.00) and I wanted to hear about your experience with them.

Is the Greddy Informeter a reasonable option for monitoring boost, egt and oil pressure?

BTW
This forum is costing me a fortune, but I sure am having fun!

Unclviny

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I have had great experience with j-spectuning both times I ordered from them.

I am also in Canada, and it is very hard to get good service with anything purchased from the states, so they definitely get a thumbs up from me.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Got/getting my guages from them! Ordered the guages on the 23rd, shipped on the 24th and getting here on the 25th!!! And the price on the 3 guages was proper!

Awesome, thats all I have to say!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Thaison is a really nice guy to deal with. Got my Omori boost gauge from him, and he met up with me on a Saturday somewhere local in order to avoid shipping. Also really knowledgeable and open to answering technical questions, even where there may be nothing in it for him.

+1 for jspec!

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
I am thinking about dropping some money (DIN pod and 3 Omori's, $575.00) and I wanted to hear about your experience with them.

Is the Greddy Informeter a reasonable option for monitoring boost, egt and oil pressure?

BTW
This forum is costing me a fortune, but I sure am having fun!

Unclviny
The Greddy Infometer does not monitor boost. I run one in our track car to monitor water temp, and battery voltage.

Regards,
Gary

·
Oilfield Trash
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gary,
Thanks for the help, I went with Autometer gauges for EGT, oil pressure and boost fom Gruppe-s ($488.00) and I'm getting a DIN gauge panel (fancy custom-job) for them.

Unclviny

1 - 10 of 10 Posts