Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2004 FXT Premium 4EAT
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow! I just got back from playin in the snow with my car. Up here at Donner Summit it started snowing at about 10 this morning, and it's still going strong. Over a foot on the unplowed roads. I just put it in second, and the Continental snow tires make it like I'm driving a tank, wherever I go. What a gas!

Happy motoring,
David

·
Registered
2009 2.5X Limited 4EAT
386 Posts
Wow! I just got back from playin in the snow with my car. Up here at Donner Summit it started snowing at about 10 this morning, and it's still going strong. Over a foot on the unplowed roads. I just put it in second, and the Continental snow tires make it like I'm driving a tank, wherever I go. What a gas!

Happy motoring,
David
Rub it in. I'm stuck in The City for the weekend. :evilatyou:

·
Premium Member
2004 FXT Premium 4EAT
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"it's raining here... and I'm kind of happy it's raining. I'm done with snow for the season."

Yeah, if I lived where there was a real winter, I'd be tired of the snow, too, but this up in ski country, and I don't live here full-time.

"Rub it in. I'm stuck in The City for the weekend."

I can think of worse places to be stuck, but I do understand... when you'd rather be playing in the snow, nowhere else measures up.

Right now, I think it's finally stopped snowing. The plows came by about three hours ago, but there's a good six inches since.

David

·
Registered
2009 Forester 2.5XL AT
171 Posts
it's raining here... and I'm kind of happy it's raining. I'm done with snow for the season. :lol:
Agreed. Another noreaster here, but the snow shovels have been put away.
:woohoo:

·
Registered
07 FXT sport
1,736 Posts
Crazy wind and rain for us yesterday. I think I lost power for longer then I had power yesterday with all the trees and wires down. But much better then 2 weeks ago when it looked like this:

dm

·
Premium Member
2004 FXT Premium 4EAT
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Crazy wind and rain for us yesterday. I think I lost power for longer then I had power yesterday with all the trees and wires down. But much better then 2 weeks ago when it looked like this:

dm
That's quite a load of snow!

David

1 - 8 of 8 Posts