Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone, its a pleasure to be here!!! I just bought a 2010 Obsidian Black Pearl 2.5X Limited. Because of all the valuable knowledge shared by you guys/gals, I walked into the dealership prepared & confident. Bought my Fozzie for the same price the dealership paid for it........woooo hoooo!!! I love the way it drives and handles and look forward to the adventures we'll have together. Last year we had some serious snowfall here in PA and at that time I was driving a FWD, talking bout scared & unprepared. Now that I have my Subie I don't think one flake will fall this upcoming winter, but if it does I'll be ready. Thanks for having me and don't stop sharing your vast amounts of information because it's truly appreciated!!!

Best regards,

Otulp

·
Premium Member
2019 Crosstrek 2018 XT
14,399 Posts
Welcome to the board.

Just for your info....the invoice is not the dealers price. Its almost impossible to determine exactly what the dealer paid.

·
Registered
2010 Forester
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To all, thanks for the warm greetings!!

adc: Your are correct about not knowing what they paid for it. So I used this site here and made sure I got in way lower that what was listed as the dealers invoice price because they are never going to tell you what they paid for it.

I can't post a URL yet but the site was U.S. News & World Report

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
109 Posts
Welcome. This forum is like the magic 8 ball of Forester stuff, you always get an answer.

·
Registered
2010 Forester
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pixs will be posted.

Welcome to the forum from Niagara Falls! :bacon:
you should attach some pictures so we can check out the new ride.
I just have to get a few more post under my belt.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts