Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 Forester Cross Sport AUTO
4,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Handed the FSTI over to its new owner today. The good news is the new owner is coming to our meet.

ATVB

AM

·
Registered
2006 STI
6,975 Posts
Boo... but also, woohoo another FSTi for the meet.

Shame you couldn't make it work in the end matey, but at least you had the opportunity to buy a car you hankered after.

The Outback will serve you well. I'll give you first refusal on mine when the time come. :Banane35:

·
Premium Member
2005 xt magic wand
4,072 Posts
Sad day big Mac, sorry I missed you this morning. Was an impromptu visit as we were passing I thought it would be good to put a face to the name! we agreed radiator is toasted and im going with the cossy head bolts

misses was a bit miffed I said id be 5 mins was nearly half an hour.

we will definitely catch up at the prodrive meet!

·
Registered
2004 looking 6 MT
262 Posts
I just go and don't give her a chance to whine or else if she finds out it's half hour of cars for me equals 3 hours of her shops!

·
Premium Member
4,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sad day big Mac, sorry I missed you this morning. Was an impromptu visit as we were passing I thought it would be good to put a face to the name! we agreed radiator is toasted and im going with the cossy head bolts

misses was a bit miffed I said id be 5 mins was nearly half an hour.

we will definitely catch up at the prodrive meet!
Cheers

I'm sorry we missed each other too I wasa off go karting great fun! Ivan couldn't get your car to start this morning battery was flat.he put the. Supwer re charger into it nothing then he fitted anew battery still nothing? We pushed your Foz out by hand. Ivan will find out what the glitch is an sort. Enjoy your holiday, miss the FSTI a lot. :ic on_cry:

ATVB

AM

·
Registered
2006 STI
6,975 Posts
Cheers

I'm sorry we missed each other too I wasa off go karting great fun! Ivan couldn't get your car to start this morning battery was flat.he put the. Supwer re charger into it nothing then he fitted anew battery still nothing? We pushed your Foz out by hand. Ivan will find out what the glitch is an sort. Enjoy your holiday, miss the FSTI a lot. :ic on_cry:

ATVB

AM
Had he already taken the engine out? :icon_wink:

·
Premium Member
2005 xt magic wand
4,072 Posts
The good battery he put in was a bad battery it turns out! He put another in and she fired first time ������

·
Premium Member
4,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Crikey!

You got. To your holiday destinationthen?

Cheers AM

·
Registered
2004 looking 6 MT
262 Posts
I look forward to receiving my car selling consultancy fee at the meet ;-) Glad it's gone to a car nut,if his vr6 is anything to go by it will its in good hands.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cheers Phil for the good advice and the wifi range booster! Yep drinks on me @ the meet,

ATVB

Alan

·
Premium Member
2005 xt magic wand
4,072 Posts
Got to the first of our stop wookey hole for a couple of nights then on down to Cornwall on Monday, with all this driving I'm really missing the forester a dirty d just doesn't cut it!

·
Premium Member
2005 xt magic wand
4,072 Posts
A place called retalak resort they are lodge type places looked quite nice and a central location for quite a bit of stuff, wookey hole is great had a pirate themed night last night for the little ones, and we've been to longleaf today.

·
Registered
2004 FSTi Manual
70 Posts
I've stayed at that exact resort a couple of years ago. The lodges were great and you'll find it easy to get to wherever you want to visit from there.

·
Registered
98 sf - gls manual
1,119 Posts
if you like old cars as well there is. used to be a cracking little museum in cornwall
Automobilia Cornwall's Motor Museum
Terras Road , St Stephen
St. Stephen
St. Austell
Cornwall
PL26 7RX
United Kingdom
0843 262 3653
duno if its still there but some nice bits and bobs

1 - 20 of 20 Posts