Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
06 forester x
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my girlfriend and i had a power-window battle and of course i win cause i of the window lock on my side she wanted down i wanted up. well now it seems the actuator (spell check) has gone. anywho i need to get the exterior shell of the door of. anybody can help by either posting picks, refering to older threads or giving links to help out. thanks much.

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Yes I am in agreement with SubieOutlaw, but I'll help, 2006 X ( you can see this info if you click on the user name and view Public Profile).
I really hate digging for this type of info,sometimes it not even there, that's why I encourage people to add it to their Signature.
ajohnson22 just use the pull-down menu in Quick Links and Edit Signature, add basic info like year/model/transmission, that'll help with model specific responses.
hope somebody can help you better now.:biggrin:

·
Registered
2008 Forester AE
1,723 Posts
sounds to me like you both lost? :biggrin:

I would check your fuses first, then if you are getting into it I think you are going to want to take the interior door card out,
not i need to get the exterior shell of the door of..

search the forum for power window issues, also might help to look at the soundproofing Dynamat threads..
there are howto threads on getting into the doors posted by someone who knows more than me..

oh and good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts