Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Mad Englishman.
MY06 Forester STi 6MT
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
being a bit tardy unlocking the doors tonight aren't we. :mob:

I've had to crack a bottle of Deuchars IPA on the doorstep !

:biggrin:

·
Registered
2000 Forester S Turbo manual
1,670 Posts
we will wait for 10 more mins and then find a way in , ill light the fire and you pour the drinks :)

·
Premium Member
2008 Forester Cross Sport AUTO
4,443 Posts
Welcome to THE STAGGER INN:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

On Strongbow tonight....

Regards

AM

·
Mad Englishman.
MY06 Forester STi 6MT
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just on the common lager tonight.. sorry!
Surely that's a contradiction. Common lager is now uncommon...? Isn't all lager now 4% triple filtered over oak bark chippings or something..!! Which now technically makes ordinary lager extra-special limited edition "plain".

·
Registered
2008 GRB 20th anniversary 6 MT
6,485 Posts
Just opened a 2001 Gran Reserva, Carta Roja monastrell. Need to relax from the hassle the tyre company have been giving me, lol.
Cheers everyone :)

·
Mad Englishman.
MY06 Forester STi 6MT
4,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK everyone budge up on the step... few more coming in.

You know we really ought to go find somewhere that's open before it gets too chilly.

·
Registered
MY09 XSn 2.0 Diesel 6MT
963 Posts
Driving done, back home, and no need to leave the warmth and safety of indoors tomorrow, so enjoying some Chilean white and McGuigans red.

As both certified, and old, sitting on the step this far north in this weather could prove to be painful, even with an excess of fermented grape juice.

But next time we're in East Sussex, I'll join in. :biggrin::icon_redface::biggrin:

Mike.

·
Registered
1997 forester stb manual
1,436 Posts
Not all bars close here in the mothership , normally only the ones that are worth going to ....:biggrin:

·
Registered
99 UK S-turbo
8,590 Posts
Sorry guys, missed out, had a take away bottle from my local brewery (local as in 400yards away!)

Simon

·
Premium Member
98 JDM Stb Manual
3,788 Posts
Morning Major

Right Im off to the pool

Then toninght its Bar Kick up in the City, which means i will mostly be eating curry

1 - 20 of 27 Posts