Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Sold
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else see this last night? Some beautiful motors especially the low riders.
On again tonight, rally driving

·
Registered
2006 STI
6,975 Posts
Yes, I did.

It was a very interesting programme. I'm also looking forward to tonight. Driving a 6R4 and drifting. Doesn't get much better in my opinion. :biggrin:

·
Registered
00 I've had allsorts both
1,376 Posts
Enjoyed the programme last night...got it on record for tonight!

ps. Iris Elba was an OK guy (never watched Luther) but somehow he didn't come across as your usual Petrolhead (knowledge seemed a little suspect) Nevertheless, a good show :rock:

·
Registered
2006 STI
6,975 Posts
He never actually said he was a petrolhead. He said he was a speed freak. That was what I attributed that to. It is the next level down of enthusiast.

He's great in Luther. Highly recommended viewing.

He's in Thor and The Wire too.

·
Registered
00 I've had allsorts both
1,376 Posts
I believe i spotted Curborough sprint track when the Mini rally cars were being driven !

Anybody else spot that (obviously those that know it)?

·
Registered
2015 Fiat van Man stick
4,808 Posts
I've recorded it to watch later. I have the "just Colin" McRae book though. Flipping great!

·
Registered
100 Posts
I believe i spotted Curborough sprint track when the Mini rally cars were being driven !

Anybody else spot that (obviously those that know it)?
Yep - I'm pretty sure it was Curborough...

I binned my mazda there - at the bottom corner coming onto the straight - got the back out, held the slide, didn't catch it in time when it snapped back and did a perfect 180 into the ditch at the side of the track!

Luckily it did no damage other than denting my aspirations of being a drifting god! ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts