Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2017 XT Touring CVT
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item: Invidia Q300 Catback Exhaust
Fitment: Forester XT 2014+ (per Rally Sport Direct)
Part #: HS14SFXG3S

This is in excellent condition, as I only put about 150 miles on the exhaust. It turns out that after market exhausts just aren’t for me, so I went back to stock. I’ll include all the bolts and gaskets that came with the exhaust, plus a GrimmSpeed 2.5” to 3” catback adapter. With only 150 miles on it, you may want to reuse the gaskets, or you can get new ones, whichever you prefer.

Price: $400 or best offer

Buyer will need to be local enough to do it in person, because shipping is prohibitively expensive.

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 XT Touring CVT
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you ever consider shipping to California, please allow me to be the buyer thanks. Best wishes for the sale.
I'll look into the shipping cost, but I'm guessing it will be quite high. What zip code would it be going to?

·
Registered
85 Posts
92126. Understood, if the shipping cost is too high it would be more practical just to buy new shipped. If you find a cost effective option please let me know thanks.

·
Registered
2017 XT Touring CVT
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bumping, edited original post. Make me an offer if you don't think $450 is a good price!

·
Registered
2017 XT Touring CVT
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dropping the price a bit. Honestly just looking to get it out of my house, so let me know what you think is fair.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.