Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to bolt some quick fist clamps to the interior of my sh to mount two carbon fiber sup paddles. The paddles are very light and long. I was hoping to use dry anchors or inserts or something similar through the head liner as to not have to drop it and disassemble everything, ie all pillars seatbelts handles etc.

Does anybody know how large the space is between the liner and roof? Layout or good places or input as to how to completely such an idea without the work of dropping the liner (triple digit outside).

Tia

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cause you never know when you might need to dig that quick grave! LOL
Would be used if stuck in snow in the winter... Only mounted during such excursions. Really just wanted to get the sup paddles out of the way when I have a full load. Trying to further dial in my travel / car camping setup. Going to be tough to really find the room. Otherwise I wouldn't carry it. I like old grave yards but no grave digging for me.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ouch! I hope your head (or passengers) never get to kiss any of those items in an accident, especially the head of the shovel to the back of your head. :surprise:
Shovel maybe but not so worries about the paddles. But again not keeping the shovel mounted unless I'm day tripping in some back roads in the snow. Which I wouldn't have a full load or at least it's unlikely and could keep it in the back then throw it up top so it doesn't bounce around in the back when roads are rougher and speeds are low.
And now if these will be mounted daily, and I can quickly unbolt the brace anywho.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts