Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, new to forum. I am interested in 2017 or 2018 2.0xt touring in white. I am new to subie never owned one before, but always wanted one. Especially with a baby girl AWD would be awesome and safe. Any big difference between 2017 and 2018? What year did they have hid LED driving lights. Thanks for the feedbacks guys

·
Registered
2018 Forester XT
1,439 Posts
High beam assist on my 18...wasn’t on my 17

But I’m from Canada ... and pretty sure the 17 and 18 have it in the us.

There are a few minor differences between Canadian and American versions, but other than that, they are the same.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello everyone, new to forum. I am interested in 2017 or 2018 2.0xt touring in white. I am new to subie never owned one before, but always wanted one. Especially with a baby girl AWD would be awesome and safe. Any big difference between 2017 and 2018? What year did they have hid LED driving lights. Thanks for the feedbacks guys
What did you end up buying? Where and how much, if I might ask?

·
Registered
2015 Forester Limited
1 Posts
Are you still searching for a white Forester XT?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts