Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1482 Posts

·
Registered
1994 Miata MX-5 5MT
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When: First and Third Sunday of every month

Where: Burger Town USA. Between Foothill Blvd. and Basline Road on Cherry Ave. It's north of the California Speedway

Time: 10am

Next Meet: October 5th and 19th 2008

The more the merrier. Usually we are getting about 10-15 cars per meet. Alot of WRX/STi's. We have a couple local Foz owners there (myself/dizizjake/MannyLegacy/fat_boy05). But would love to get more Foz's out there to represent!

Also, anyone that has friends that enjoy car meets, bring them along! All are welcome to the meet!

AND!!!!:

So Cal Forester Meet!!

Date: October 25th

Time: TBD

Place: TBD

Activities: TBD

A few pictures from a previous meets:

·
Registered
1994 Miata MX-5 5MT
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hopefully I do! I'd love to see more Forester owners or Subie owners around this area.

·
Registered
1994 Miata MX-5 5MT
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
no, no "driving" there. just chilling, eating and drinking cheap beer @ AB. just a place to go after class (for me and a few of my buddies) to relax and forget about school for the nite.

As for the monthly meet, its breakfest. and yes I know its early for some ppl for a sunday, but its a good chance for everyone to meet each other. our past meets have been starting to get bigger and bigger. we invite everyone if you got friends, bring them along. we are all car nuts and enjoy the company of other ppl that have the same interest in cars as we do. so we invite other groups that are willing to join us. and its funny, it seems the day we have our meet on the first sunday of the month, there's also a group of classic car owners that are there and we check out each others cars.

also, I think we are making plans to drive in the mountians again. I'll keep you guys posted on that.

·
Registered
1994 Miata MX-5 5MT
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
letting you guys know, IE Meet this weekend @ Burger Town in Fontana @ 10am. Looking foward to seeing anyone that is here on the boards. hopefully I'll see some of you guys there if you're from the IE.

·
Registered
1994 Miata MX-5 5MT
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanx Mods for making this a sticky.

I know there are more suby owners out here in so cal. especially some FXT owners. heh. I have seen alot more lately. especially one not too long ago in Rancho Cucamonga. it was black and modded. I was at an Applebee's chillin with all my suby buddies, and I heard another suby coming; and load and behold it was a modded black forester.

·
Registered
1994 Miata MX-5 5MT
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
alright.. I believe you. man... this past weekends meet was nice. I wish I didnt forget my camera. lots of subies. and alot of new faces. need some more Forester owners out there. heh.

·
Registered
1994 Miata MX-5 5MT
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
last nite @ Applebee's a was a good turn out. probably about 10 subies for a weeknite. not bad. I know there are more of you guys out there. :)

·
MY BBEAST
2016 SUBARU FORESTER 2.5i AUTO-MATIC
714 Posts
Hey matt they're doin the production of the exhaust system for the Forester.

ne0stai2dust said:
last nite @ Applebee's a was a good turn out. probably about 10 subies for a weeknite. not bad. I know there are more of you guys out there. :)

·
Registered
1994 Miata MX-5 5MT
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oh i know. I posted on here what FXT owners prefer. a double wall tip or a titanium tip. but no replies. :(

·
Registered
1994 Miata MX-5 5MT
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
just a reminder guys, if you're not busy tonite, there's a subie meet @ AppleBee's in Rancho Cucamonga. Corner of Aspen and Foothill Blvd across the street from Target.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
317 Posts
Hey ne0stai2dust ... mind sending me a PM if there is another meet before the next on March 5th? I live in Corona... so it's just a short hop up the 15 for me.

:cool:

1 - 20 of 1482 Posts