Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1994 Miata MX-5 5MT
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the downpipe and up-pipe are both made very well. very nice tig welds on both pieces. what is really nice about the downpipe: bell mouth design, 3 inches wide, mechanical cel fix, and gets rid of the 2 cats. Also the up-pipe has a bung for the original sensor. after I installed both on a stock STi cat back, IMO it was a very nice bump in hp and torque. The motor really opens up with those 2 mods.

The CAI was a nice addition. butt dyno wise, a few hp and a little bit more torque. but i love the design, and everything that it comes with. especially the fender trim so the shart edges dont damage the intake itself.

and my favorite piece, my Invidia G200 exhaust. a very nicely made exhaust. nice deep tone down low and up top. no complaints besides it not fitting the OEM hangers, so I used the hanger mod to fit it on my FXT. nice 3 inch S.S. piping to a larger muffler and a titanium tip as a finish. when I put it on the FXT, I was in love with the car all over again.

·
Registered
1998 Forester "S" lifted. Bog-o-matic
2,006 Posts
I take it your car is not lowered, right? (or if it is it's not too much)

When i did the hanger mod my exhaust dragged on the ground :(

·
Registered
1994 Miata MX-5 5MT
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am still stock height actually. I am working on the drop. got a set of WRX strut/shocks w/ prodrive springs in the works. I am going to try something different on the hanger mod cuz I dont want the exhaust to scrape. but the whole set up is nice. i love it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts