Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
00 version1
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the guy still doing businEss? Emailed him on the lips n grill with no response??

·
Registered
Ah crap.. I'm back with my 05 XS
8,294 Posts
Try Morgan then.

Chiu, Morgan morgan_chiu (at) yahoo.com
one-2406201198 Fax -- one-2407209004

I only have Tony's home address.. but not his phone number or anything else.

·
Registered
2004 Forester X
24 Posts
I got a response yesterday.... from the [email protected] address. he's checking inventory. Hopefully you and I pick up the grille if they have anymore left.

·
Banned
00 version1
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Yeap I got a reply to emailing Morgan. Are the lips fiber glass??? And are the primer black when shipped??Thanks all!!!!

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
199 Posts
There is no primer on all of our kits. They are all black in color, the grille is made of fiber glass and the lip is PU. Sorry that I need extra time to respond as I am running 2 business at the same time(both subaru forester parts and my new back up aquarium business) and Morgan moved and he no longer helping me.

·
Registered
05 Forester XT
541 Posts
Just combine the 2 businesses and put an aquarium in the middle of the grille... :)

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
199 Posts
Just combine the 2 businesses and put an aquarium in the middle of the grille... :)
hahaha what a crazy idea. I am burning out man... good thing is both are my hobbies... but Morgan was gone almost a year. He lost the interest when the US econ. hit rock bottom and plus he saw others car related business close down. I am still hanging on to this and still think there would be a time for me to bring back the cool stuff. Even I want to get those to but on my 2004 and 2007 Forester... if that is possible I might trade my RX8 in for another Forester!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts