Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to import a Forester direct from Japan and if so are there any companies in WA which could handle the paperwork, reg etc.

Mog

·
Mr. April 2008, Image Master
2005 X
1,325 Posts
I know a sshop here in CA that federalizes cars. A few years ago when I was there they were working on two Mclaren F1s for Bill Gates. They also had a guy working there with a skyline... Some RHD porsches, a few f40s and f50s.
I just can't rememebr the name of it right now. I'll find out and post it latrer.

·
Sydney Dinner Organiser
MY05 XT luxury
1,694 Posts
Umm - I presume by WA he means Western Australia, since this is the Aus/NZ forum. So importers in california arent going to do you much good.

Importing Japanese cars in Australia isnt that hard, assuming someone has already done the ground work for that model. But if you are after a current Sti model then you are out of luck.

Do you have a specific car in mind?

·
Mr. April 2008, Image Master
2005 X
1,325 Posts
Doh! That's what happens when you hit the new post button and then stop paying attention... :neutral:

·
BLUE WASABI, (#2 Info Provider)
2008 SG Model D
9,051 Posts
The Wraith said:
I know a sshop here in CA that federalizes cars. A few years ago when I was there they were working on two Mclaren F1s for Bill Gates. They also had a guy working there with a skyline... Some RHD porsches, a few f40s and f50s.
I just can't rememebr the name of it right now. I'll find out and post it latrer.
You're not talking about MotoRex are you:

http://www.motorex.net/motorex.html

They are key to bringing in a majority of the Skylines to the US.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts