Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone I'm new to Subaru but have always been a fan. My wife and I just purchased a 2018 Forester Xt touring with eyesight. I did some research and wanted to grab an XT before the turbo was axed in 2019. Have owned it almost a month now and have done slight mods. So far I'm happy with our purchase

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,109 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey I did the same had to get the turbo, curious what mods you have and which you plan on. I'm mining for ideas 🙂

Also welcome:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
From NY Thank you for the warm welcome. Some "mods" so far include Tints, yellow led fog light bulbs, led license plate bulbs, aftermarket oem style mud flaps, oem window visors, Rola crossbars. I would like to do some real mods like rims and tires, lowering kit and axel back exhaust. The front chin spoiler might be next. Dont wanna go crazy yet I havent had the car a month yet lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts