Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2005 2.5XS LLBean
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone! I'm Julie... MudRunner [Zach]'s little sister.
About me:
Love Bacon
Love Fozzies
Love Photography
Future Nurse
... that's about it.

Zach is leaving for college this fall and I'll be the one taking care of the Foz between his visits home... as well as possibly taking the Foz to college when I leave in 2 years. :) So for now I'll just be reading along... after all, I'm a noob. I don't know a ton about the Fozzy's engine... but I hope to learn everything that I can about it in the coming months and years.

Info about the car:

2005 Forester 2.5XS LLBEAN Edition
Regal Blue Pearl

Attachments

·
Registered
2006 V50 T5 6spd Manual
2,510 Posts
Wow. I really do talk about this place too much. :lol:

It's Regal Blue Pearl. lol

·
Registered
2006 Forester XT Limited 4EAT
2,000 Posts
Glad to have you with us.
Best way to learn is to take something apart. You've got good help if you run into trouble putting it back together!

·
Registered
2005 2.5XS LLBean
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! Zach's working on the Battle Wagon [his 2000 Outback] this summer... although I can't be at the shop with him every day, I'll try to go and learn what I can when I have time. :)

·
Registered
2005 2.5XS LLBean
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Zach came in here and showed me how to attach pics to my post. Added it to my original post! :)

·
Registered
2005 2.5XS LLBean
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^mad props for the fact that you're willing to learn things about what makes the car tick...
Not many women are willing to do that, and we've only got a handful here on the forum.
My mom had to rebuild an engine before my grandfather would let her get her license... so I think I've gotten off pretty easy so far. :lol: I can do the basics... change the oil... put on a spare... that sort of thing... but with Zach leaving I want to learn more about it all... then I won't have to call him every 5 minutes 'Hey Zach, whats that big metal thing that sits in the hole under the hood?'

·
Registered
2009 Premium X AT
863 Posts
Welcome! Glad to see a girl thats willing to take apart and tinker with their Forester.. or any car for that matter. You've got my respect. Welcome again from MD!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts