Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2017 dark grey metallic
Joined
·
51 Posts
Your comments about the engine feels like it is missing and that this happens when it is hot makes me think that it maybe high voltage leaking to ground. A cheap temperary solution maybe spraying the ignition wires with silicone or wd40 and see if there is any change. Check the coils mounted on the spark plugs to see if one feels different.It is possible a spark plug is cracked or failing.Higher temps may be to much for a failing battery. Check the fog light wiring you added and all connectors and wires in the areas you worked in. Electrical faults can take awhile to find. Post back when you have a solution. Cheers Doug
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top