Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
2019 Forester Sport
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my Dark Blue Pearl 2019 Forester Sport three weeks ago.

While I'm unlikely to do most of the mods I'm reading about here, there are few small things I'll do to it over time.

I'll keep a running list of stuff here.

First, here's the 15 year old Baja that I gave up when I picked up the Forester.

We had a great run. 148k miles after buying it, it was time to move it on. My life was different when I bought it. No kids, no wife, no worries. Haha...

Here's the new ride right after signing the paperwork.

Wife in the front seat and kids on the back. 馃榿

Onward into the great unknown!

Registered
2019 Forester Sport
Discussion Starter #2
I'm embracing the orange trim in the Sport.

I ordered overlays for the front and back emblems. Love it on the back, but the front was too much. I'll order something else for the front.

My wife and I joked that it made the car look like Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. The overlay has already come off.

Registered
2019 Forester Sport
Discussion Starter #4
ORANGE!

I saw someone else stick their Badges of Ownership on their license plate frame and really liked that idea.

Really hard to find a suitable orange license plate frame so I bought some Satin Paprika Rust-Oleum and spray painted a plain black one. 馃憤

Registered
2019 Forester Sport
Discussion Starter #5
Took our longest drive in the Forester so far... Just under 3 hours, up into the Poconos. Handled great and I love the adaptive cruise control. People complain about the power, but it's certainly sufficient passing trucks up a hill without an issue. My biggest complaint is that I don't more long drives. I want to be driving this.

I love this car.

And no, I don't park like that. I had just finished unloading the car at the hotel and moved it right after the photo.

Registered
2020 Fozza Sport, 2019 Legacy Sport, 2017 Forester Premium, 2001 LX470 (100 Series Land Cruiser)
Nice Sport. glad to hear you are still liking it. Always loved the Poconos!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts