2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,877 Posts
Reactions: bobk25

·
Premium Member
2004 forester sti
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@2.5x_sleeper This precisely why im asking the question ! why have your nuts been clipped ?
You lot ,Admin and S moderators provide a non partial safe place for us .

I don't want to be over dramatic but why would anyone want this forum to turn into the wild west .

With the risk of wearing my heart on my sleeve im going to say ,I like this forum very much as do others and at times ive not liked it so much … mainly of my own doing … but when people like @Kevin" like" the only answer to your thread , you feel right at home .:oops:

·
Registered
MY05 Forester 2.5 XT 5MT
3,069 Posts
How about "$6M Foz" - After that TV show 6 Million Dollar Man in the 80's - Faster, Better, Stronger etc

Or "Rebuilt" ?

I'm crap with names, as you can tell from my own handle

·
Premium Member
2004 forester sti
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How about "$6M Foz" - After that TV show 6 Million Dollar Man in the 80's - Faster, Better, Stronger etc

Or "Rebuilt" ?

I'm crap with names, as you can tell from my own handle
@TMX is with out doubt one of the best handles on the forum As is @The Hoff

·
Registered
2004 FSTi 6 speed manual
1,975 Posts
I'd too like to change mine as its just not me, also has 2 r's in forry and should have only been 1.
I want mine to be my gamer tag.... LeftaSALTYtaste as I'm that on most things.
SALTY meaning Saltire amongst other things :p

Reactions: Lockheed

·
Premium Member
2004 forester sti
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I like both of those but I could not be head honcho £60pm because I was not a founding member and not even around at conception , however I am … probably the most active member and vice commodore.
any others still around ?

2017 2.5i Fozy CVT
1,283 Posts
If you put an electrostitic charge on the body( of a high enough voltage) you will decrease wind resistance and see an increase in mpg.( or miles per liter fuel burn).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts