Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Emeritus Forum Staff
2015 Triumph Tiger XCx 1 Down. 5 Up.
5,242 Posts
Yes, they will fit but you may find it too low on the Eibach springs as it'll be around a 3 inch drop in total. Guess that depends if that's the kind of drop you're after though.

You may find that one of the WRX boys will swap their stock springs for the Eibachs... springs from a wagon would be better as they are a bit longer to cope with the extra weight over the rear wheels of an estate. If not, you may want some 3/8" "saggy butt" spacers:

http://www.camotoy.com/products/saggybutt/index.php

·
Emeritus Forum Staff
5,242 Posts
PS... waiting for some WRX shocks to arrive myself! ;o)

·
Emeritus Forum Staff
5,242 Posts
They will fit, but will be pretty low... you're looking at about a three inch drop which is right on the edge of what can be done before you need roll centre adjustment

·
Registered
05 XT2.5
1,995 Posts
It's a form of music (allegedly) with no melody or lyrics but an annoyingly insistent beat that seems to go on for ages. Check out any lowered Saxo or Corsa and you're bound to hear some.

·
Registered
2004 forester xt
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so the never ending hunt for the illusive wrx saloon struts and wagon rear srings continues!!! i just wish someone would say(oh i have a set that will bolt straight on and i only want £50) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Emeritus Forum Staff
5,242 Posts
Email the breakers on eBay... they usually have a load of stock they don't put on there. Also, try 247spares.

·
Registered
2004 forester xt
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i have been trawling fleabay now and still no luck so if anyone has any ideas it would be very much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts