Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5x Prem
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had posted just over a month ago asking a question about Amateur radio and any problems associated with subaru's.

Well I moved into my new home, got myself settled and stuck to the idea that a mustang just isnt going to be a good car for living on my own and not having dads truck or help right there.

So I went to Mid Hudson Subaru in Wappenger falls NY. They broke me even on my mustang which I was shocked considering mustangs are not exactly holding their value too well =). They then came within a few hundred dollars of my offer which was on the low side =).

I brought my title, and both sets of keys for the stang with it all emptied and cleaned up. They had the color i wanted in stock and on the lot.. so I was able to just go all in.

3 hours later, I drive away with my new 2010 Subaru Forester 2.5x Premium w/ All weather package

It was sad to give up the mustang, but good that im moving forward.

Plus it looks freaking sweet =)

And so my Adventure in the Forester begins. :Banane35: Cheers!

Andrew M
K2FR

Attachments

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,227 Posts
Congratulations on the new Forester! Looks very nice, thanks for post a picture. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5x Prem
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What year was your Gt and how much did you get for it?
It was a 2007 GT premium, 18 inch alloys, shaker 500, full leather black on black. sick ride =)

they broke me even at 16k I had left on it.

Im pretty sure that was the hardest part of it, the weather is just turning up here in NY and it was 50+ degrees all weekend.. and man it sucks giving up the mustang going into the good weather season.. but that also played into the trade in value I think, the fact that they are coming into season.

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5x Prem
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looking back, that Picture is kinda sad.. Giving up the live free attitude and starting the I have to be responsible and be able to get around in all weather...

Oh how buying a house changes a person lol =)

im looking forward to breaking it in and getting my Radio gear hooked up, and looking to take an adventure

·
Registered
2018 2.0 FXT-Touring CVT
3,036 Posts
Looking back, that Picture is kinda sad.. Giving up the live free attitude and starting the I have to be responsible and be able to get around in all weather...

Oh how buying a house changes a person lol =)

im looking forward to breaking it in and getting my Radio gear hooked up, and looking to take an adventure
I know what you mean.

A good sound system, another layer of dark tint, and an open panoramic moonroof sure helps (me) you heal when you do some off-roading (get a skid plate first) and end up overlooking a lake deep in the woods.

Congrats.

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5x Prem
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone for the welcome, Looking forward to seeing what types of neat things I can do to the forester to make it "Mine".. stock is just.. stock.. =)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts